Monday, August 8, 2016

ASDM Beverly Hills Skin Care Products Review & Demo

                       Franky, skin care is more important than any other cosmetic endeavor known to man, in my opinion, that is. Think about it, without the work of certain moisturizers, skin supplements, and cleansers not only would one's skin look dull from environmental damage let alone, it'd be disastrous FOR makeup applications, AND a disaster FROM makeup applications! This is why today I am going to tell you beauties about one of my favorite brands to work with, ASDM Beverly Hills.  ASDM Beverly Hills is essentially an innovative product line withholding breakthrough technology using the fusing of science and nature to form sophisticated products helping one rediscover their skins youthful glow. You all shall be happy to know their collection contains over 100 powerful actives that EXCLUDE harmful chemicals such as parabens (xenoestrogens, mimics estrogen, has been linked to malignant breast cancer), phthalate (found in plastics, dissolve into pores, ICK!), formaldehyde (used in cigarettes, imagine that on your skin ,YUCK), BPA, mineral oil (notable to clog pores), and petroleum (gas on your face, lovely). Best of all they do not test on animals, leaping bunny sealed, woohoo!

 ***Do be noted these products are paid products given to be specifically for review--- as you love bunnies know I crack down to the cold hearted truth.  What you see here is my personal opinion, and my person experienced experiences, NOT INFLUENCED by the brand itself.****
Contact their skincare experts:
1.310.728.6283
Monday -- Friday: 7:30AM to 3:30 PM PST
(1311 N Broadway, Santa Ana, CA 92706)
help@asdmbeverlyhills.com

                          The first thing that struck me as amazing is the fact each product works in a system! For example, I was given Pre-Peel Treatment Pads, the Lactic Acid Peel 25%, their Chemical Peel Neutralizer (post-peel), the Vitamin C Serum, and highly moisturizing Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum.  Without these five (5) products used in conjunction to each other, I can assure you I'd be a huge red apple, working with acids requires extreme pertinence - the benefits reaped are amazing, but professional usage is recommended moreover. 

                         Let's discuss the pre-peel pads first! These bad boys retail at $24.00 EACH with 40 treatment pads available-- considering the price and how many chemical peels one should typically do a month, this my friends is a bargain worth your while.  They help to effectively lower the skins PH level by unblocking clogged pores, removing excess oils, and making way for the chemical peel to come.  For your own personal knowledge, this is formulated with the four simple ingredients of Distilled Water, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, and Glycerin! As being one with sensitive skin, I will tell you loves a short RECURRING secret that is rather naughty, but shows the effectiveness of this one singular product let alone.  Basically every night after I remove my makeup I go to black head/pore clogging pick heaven, this obviously over time will cause skin damage, especially with my skin type...but once I used the Pre-Peel treatment pads last night, and softly smoothed the saturated cotton round across all zones of my face, I noticed there was no need to do this, in fact I PHYSICALLY witnessed all the deep layered dirt hanging under my skin on the pad!! Though I'd love to show you beauties the glorious photo of this icky makeup stuck in my pores, its vomit worthy, I shant. Anyhow, after viewing all that gunk I knew I had to see this whole routine through! 

                       The next product up is their Lactic Acid Peel, I chose 25% since I'd rather not have burnt crocodile leather skin-- this can go up to 90% and comes with different formulations of Glycolic Acid (stronger; 10-70%) and Salicylic Acid (great for acne sufferers; 10-20%). It is recommend for one to begin with 25%, especially sensitive, and dry skin users just to avoid burns and further skin damage in the future. According to their website, "Lactic Acid peels are alpha hydroxy acids. These peels are more gentle on the skin than Glycolic and Salicylic peels. Moisturizing peel.  Increases collagen production, resurfaces skin, improves skin texture. Reduces the appearance of uneven skin." Yoo-hoo, dry skin sufferer here! The Lactic Acid peel is formulated with Distilled Water, and of course Lactic Acid. This peel in specific helps eliminate germs, toxins, and dead skin cells on the skins surface while revealing a rejuvenated complexion encouraging the shedding of old skin cells, by stimulating the growth of new with a collagen boost.  For those interested PLEASE consult in a physician before applying this product, OR do personal skin patch tests! I'd hate for you beauties to receive negative results for the silliness of not testing the product out first-- I suggest applying a tiny amount on your wrist and on your jaw line and too wait a week before moving further. Getting back to business, right after using the pre-peel pads (handy for preparation, alcohol/water solution is an alternative to break up and oil on skin) I cleaned my skin thoroughly with an oil-free cleanser then poured a pea-sized amount of the peel to a cleaned cotton ball.  Gently pressing onto areas needing extra exfoliation, I covered my face in full to ensure each skin zone gotta lil' of this ;)! Do be noted there might be a slight burning sensation, if this becomes too strong WASH OFF THE PRODUCT IMMEDIATELY and proceed with a baking soda/water solution to calm to acid. Be sure to not apply this product to freshly shaven skin, open wounds, near the mucus membranes, nor near the eyes! 

                     After around 2-3 minutes of allowing the acid to break through the dirt in my pores I rinsed it off thoroughly with warm water, then picked up their Chemical Peel Neutralizer, better known as the "Post-Peel" treatment. Lowering your PH level is just as dangerous as increasing it above a substantial and natural level, you want a balance, one that won't cause acne nor rapid dryness, or oiliness! With exactly three pumps of the product applied directly onto their fan brush included with the packaging, I applied it liberally to my face, specifically the zones containing the most Lactic Acid product. In my findings there was a warm tingling sensation left behind which is perfectly normal, you might even discover a foaming which is simply a chemical reaction between Lactic Acid and Antarcticine. This just means the neutralizer is working-- the product was left on for a FULL 10 minutes before rinsing thoroughly off! By the way, in case you're unaware Antarcticine is a glycopeptide derived from the Antarctic Sea.  It contains cryoprotective, restructuring, and anti-wringing properties! Effectively retaining water, and preventing against dryness, this baby helps the healing process on minor wounds increase at a higher rate, thus making it a perfect pairing with heavy hitters such as skin peels. There is a MAJOR sunburn alert to be known with acids of the sort mentioned above, it is made extremely clear one must limit sun exposure, especially a day after the peel, and to wear a broad spectrum sunscreen with SPF 30+ in it! 

                Fortunately for me ASDM Beverly Hills was kind enough to allow me to try their 100% Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serumindefinitely meaning a well balanced highly hydrating formula meant specifically for skin oil diminishing treatments such as skin peels and so on. "Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring molecule that is present in the connective tissue throughout our body. As we age, the presence of this molecule starts to diminish, causing skin dryness and predisposing your skin to environmental damage. Hyaluronic acid has an amazing ability of holding moisture. Just one gram of hyaluronic acid can hold 6 litters of water! Topically applying hyaluronic acid helps improve your skin moisture content and thus strengthening your skins barrier.  A healthier barrier means plumper, smoother, and younger looking skin!" Stopping right there, I am here to Vito the fact of SMOOTHER skin! Literally, after one beaker full of the product smoothed across all zones of my skin I noticed immediately a supple appearance radiating through, it worked perfect for my dry patch ridden skin. The best part is this can be used with one's regular moisturizer and/or makeup product, very multi-use if ya' ask me! The last product of this review, sadly, includes their 15% Vitamin C Serum, a product I actually have been dying to use for the longest of time. With a price of $32.00, considering most Vitamin C infused serums cost over 40 bucks, I am in love already! Their unique product is infused with a host of antioxidants that help stimulate collagen production and restore a healthy, youthful glow to one's skin.  Formulated with a blend of actives including Vitamin C, Green Tea Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Matrixyl 3000, and Pure Argan Oil, that work together in preventing skin discoloration, plus freeing skin of oxidative agents and other free radicals, this is truly a powerful and breakthrough product for anyone serious about skin care! I personally applied half a beaked full of the product to a cotton pad and softly massaged it in upward motions mainly against my under eye area, it tis' recommend for one to consult in a dermatologist prior to using this as mild redness MIGHT occur while skin adapts to the Vitamin C-- this occurrence did NOT occur for me :).  

                  Before ending this blog post, sadly, boo hoo, I know so sad, internally crying, I would like to say their packaging is SUPERIOR to any other high end brand I have come across. I mean, look at this beautiful vinyl like texture with delicate pastel color designs! LOOK AT IT! One thing that struck me as amazing is they found a way to literally transfer everything their website offers to their packaging-- no details left out.  They make everything extremely clear from the start! For example, unlike other companies that expect you to go out on your own, ASDM Beverly Hills warns you ahead of time of the possibilities that might occur which PROVES they truly care about their products and only want the best for their customers. All in all the products at hand were spectacular and completely changed my life, skin care wise of course hehe, 10/10 from the Lilz, your Eyeballqueen! For more information on their products please visit their website: https://www.asdmbeverlyhills.com-- I believe they're having a percent off sale currently, so catch it while its hot cuties! What do you think about this brand? Will you purchase their affordable products and give up your current ones such as I did?! Comment below thoughts, Love you all XOXO.