Friday, July 15, 2016

Peaches & Cream Matte Wearable Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial


                          HAPPY FRIDAY BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIES! Does that make any sense...? HOPEFULLY.  As you can see, your Lilz has gone totally red and has learned to finally embrace her natural upbringing of deep honeyed copper (no other way to describe my natural hue hehe)!  The whole point of this endeavor is to not only make MYSELF feel good as I felt the blonde washed me out completely, but to show you guys, as my followers, change is good.  While you might think that nail polish brings you the BEST of luck, or that hair color is a man grabber, you must come to the realization YOU make your OWN luck, the color is simply a mirage of your thoughts! Anyhow welcome welcome, todays tutorial shall involve the peachiest and creamiest of tones.  From a matte seashell pink to a deep raspberry topped off with a brick red lip, this look is PERFECT for those go-getters loving rosy tones! Not only does this fit warm Summery weather it's the perfect transition into Autumn...well we shouldn't think that far ahead but mwahhahah planting ideas in your head. Hope you all enjoy, pay close attention, especially those of you looking to incorporate some methods in your own routine! 

  Recent Tutorials

*Revlon Photoready Insta-Fix Contour, NUDE
*Mac Lipstick, Paramount + Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream, Buenos Aries 

Instagram: Thaeyeballqueen
Twitter: Thaeyeballqueen
YouTube: Lilz Trueman 


                       Generally speaking, good hygiene is KEY to any well done makeup look, however when us women and men under-come the slightest of breakouts, especially beauty mavens...lightly said, WE FREAK THE HECK OUT! Freaking "the heck" out is one of the WORST things one could do as it'll irk on further irritations and impurities to one's skin-- just like with letting go of old luck, learn to relax, take a step back and assess what is going on beforehand, even if it means altering your current usage of products for the moment! Being I had a slight reaction to the toner used on my hair I decided to opt in for a relaxing acne fighting mask, specifically the Perfectly Posh Stay Gold Face Mask. With active ingredients such as milk, turmeric, and honey this bad boy leaves not only a brighter complexion, but one that glows! Though it is recommend for this mask to lay dormant a good 5 minutes, I let it sit an extra 10 minutes-- from this point forth you can either use a moisturizer/oil of choice or move straight along to the priming stage, I tried to use the LEAST amount of products as possible thus a facial oil was a no-go today. Moving along, enough with the blabber onto the bulk of our look for today! Just as always I chose my Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base simply because this fast absorbing cream smooths right in for a seamless makeup application EACH and every time.  As a preference point, I enjoy dipping my finger into the jar of primer then from there dash the remaining bits across all zones of my face, focused on the high points as this saves product! Once I had my desired dashed placement set, I followed through with gently moisturizing the product in starting from the center of my face going out towards my hairline using my two cleaned fingers (ring finger and middle finger).  Oooh boy, I haven't used my Makeup Forever Ultra HD Invisible Foundation in quite some time! I'm really into that "my skin but better" appearance lately SO using a pump of the MUFE foundation precisely placed onto the center of my hand, I took a Morphe M439 Deluxe Buffer and proceeded to gently stippling the silky formula onto my skin starting from my left cheek moving clockwise up to my forehead. Within two coatings of the foundation my skin looked instantly perfected with a few blemishes peaking through, to fix this I applied Revlon's Photoready Insta-Fix Contour (I used it as a highlight/concealer) Stick in Nude--the thick cream was dashed straight from the stick onto any imperfections as well as on highlighting zones (under eyes, jawline, chin), for blending purposes I picked up my Elf Ultimate Blending Brush and gently pricked the brush against my skin to start up my "beating" process until I worked up into a full stippling pattern :).

                 Tedious endeavors are completed, onto the fun parts...well fun parts too me! As far as blush goes try to stick within the WARM coral to nude range, anything hinting at a bright pink will detract away from the vanilla'ed eyeshadow and deep brick lippies. Taking my freshly cleaned E.L.F Studio Stipple Brush I firmly stippled into Becca's Beach Tint in Guava/Moonstone then moved along to once more FIRLMY stippling the product onto the apples of my cheeks up to my hairline! Since I had the brush handy I decided to take a pea-sized amount of my Nars Liquid Illuminator in Copacabana and began sweeping it onto the high points of my skin, to amplify the glow I brushed the PINK shade from Make Up Forever's Pro Sculpting Duo straight onto those exact areas Copacabana touched using a generic Sephora Fan Brush provided from a 2014 Christmas Brush Set.  For a bit of bronzing magic I switched to my Mac 168 and softly swept the honeyed hue (from the MUFE Sculpting Duo) right across the hollows of my cheeks and on the sides of my nose, don't be afraid to work in layers! Applying Mac's Lipstick in Paramount (been DYING to use this forever, it just didn't fit my blonde hair...and my blonde hair did not fit me as a person...) I realized I needed a bit more of an "oomph" here I am factor, so I lightly coated both my top and bottom lips with Nyx's Buenos Aries, this lightened the red-brown shade drastically. To set my skin I scarcely disbursed the Bare Minerals Mineral Veil Powder under my eyes, on my forehead, and on the sides of my nose using a Sephora #74 brush, the fluffy brush helps dust away excess product quickly! With a few sprays of my Elf Studio Makeup Mist & Set I was fully assured the deal was SEALED, trust me this truly is Summer approved.
*Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan(s):  Peach Smoothie (inner third); Razzleberry (crease)
*Milani Cosmetics Everyday Eyeshadow Pallet Earthy Elements: Medium Taupe Shade 2 (transitional shade)
*KoKo Lashes, Amore
                                        First off, beauties please take a peak at my Dewy Fresh Faced Coral Everyday Spring Makeup Tutorial! The eye makeup presented there CLOSLY resembles our eye makeup look today, only difference is it tis' more neutral in tone. Anyhow, first things first is the brows! New hair color calls for a new brow shade, so I transitioned into Anastasia Beverly Hills "Auburn" from their popular Brow Definer pencil line.  Concisely said, I first spoolied through both brows then began gently filling in each eyebrow with GENTLE strokes until I had a nicely defined arch! Once I had my brows completed I moved along to the priming stage, for some reason I ALWAYS gravitate towards my Bobbi Brown Cream Eyeshadow in Bone when it comes to bright peach toned looks...odd, I know. Anyhow, using my ring finger in which as freshly washed off prior, I dipped into the cream shadow and moved forth in smudging the product onto both my eyelids, I blended excess up toward my brow bones and around to my lower lash lines! Interestingly the eyeshadows at hand are SUPER simple to manipulate and work with, in fact beginners this is your day hehe.  Using my Morphe E22 Pointed Blender I first began with working on my crease, keep in mind light shades fade easily thus it's smarter to work backwards! Going into shade 2 from Milani's Everyday Eyeshadow Pallet, I began softly blending it into the creasing of my eye socket using side to side blending motions MAKING SURE to alternate into gentle circular motions when it came to the outer third of my lid.  To begin adding depth, color, and drama, I switched to my M433 Morphe Brush and VERY gently smudged Razzleberry by Makeup Geek into the inner third of my lid with very light pressurized side to side motions!

           For the illusion of multiple shades being used I gradually picked up pigment until the deepest of hues, Razzleberry in this case, appeared to be a light pink to deep raspberry gradience. Before adding the lid shades I smudged excess product onto the lower lash line of both my eyes, THENNN proceeded to firmly patting on Peach Smoothie by Makeup Geek onto the inner third of my lids going towards the inner corners for a brightening effect! You may now take a deeeeep breath, the hard work is over, the finishing steps include liner and lashes! Speaking of liner, wetting my Mac Creme Liner in Black I picked up my Morphe G11 brush and softly lined my waterline, and upper lash line until I had BOLD matte black smokey lines. From the liner effect I coated my lashes with the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara and topped it all off with KoKo's spikey lashes in Amore! Hope you cuties enjoyed, this is the FIRST tutorial with my debuted hair yet...till next time ;).
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave