Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Makeup for Those With Glasses: Shimmery Earthy Sienna Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial


                        Quite obviously you DO NOT just need to be an owner of shades to complete this makeup look, however just know it is specifically geared towards those who WEAR glasses in hopes to brighten up their looks!  Typically, most beauty bloggers aim for a matte vanilla shadow, white waterline base, or heavily powdered finish-- I am here to tell ya' as one who wears glasses 24/7, makeup conforms FOR YOU, it's not the reverse as many wrongly assume. You're not a prisoner of your frames, in fact as long as you apply a matte setting powder to the sides of your nose and under your eyes all should go swell...but if we're talkin' eye brightening, make no mistake ALL shades work, it's all in your placement! For example, a strong tear duct highlight shall go along with a smoked out lower lash line for a smoldering appearance. Most YouTuber's will tell ya' "black is a no-go"...me? Well, black and deep burnt brown are two of the BEST shades to use when it comes to frames, it almost "outlines" and enhances one's natural shape without looking unnatural...caught caught WHITE and NUDE. Hopefully for those afraid and unsure of color, this'll open your eyes, literally, and let you know the world of makeup has zero limitations ;)! In case you're interested in what this beautiful look views as SANS glasses take a peak at the photo presented to the right of this introductory paragraph.

  Recent Tutorials

*Make Up Forever Pro>Bronze Fusion, 10M Natural Matte Honey

Instagram: Thaeyeballqueen
Twitter: Thaeyeballqueen
YouTube: Lilz Trueman 

                            I admit, everything above DOES seem like quite the bunch of products to use, however be aware each cosmetic put to work ties into one another! For example, without Nyx's Born To Glow Liquid Illuminator, Becca's Champagne Pop wouldn't stick to my skin as long. Anyhow, I would like to make it a point in total the makeup presented here today took me 20 minutes total-- one of those seems difficult but is quite simple to achieve tutorials! Skin care wise I splashed cold water against my hungry pores to close em' up and flush out impurities; for hydration and a lovely radiance I took a beaker full of my Fresh Seaberry Oil and massaged it around all zones of my face, specifically from the center out towards my hairline.  Primer, ahhhh, something MOST forget or have no clue about! My loves, this is your key to success, one bottle or squeeze tube concerning your skin condition OR desire (color correcting, blemish control, oil control, photo finish, dewy finish...ect.) can ROCK your world. I personally chose my Marc Jacobs Under Cover Perfecting Coconut Face Primer because it gives surge of moisturization to one's skin while leaving a beautiful dewy finish to boot! With exactly one pump of the product squirted out onto the palm of my hand, I gently took a tiny amount onto my finger tips and began smoothing it all over my skin, primer plays up sorta' like a moisturizer/oil in terms of how it tis' applied.  Being this primer absorbs INSTANTLY I moved straight along to the foundation stage! I'm not sure if you beauties know, but oil-free foundations EVEN if you have dry skin are your best bet...for those with dry patches choose gel based foundations such as the Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Foundation in 14 Ivory Medium! If you're anything like me foundation is tedious work, after doing thorough research I came upon the Morphe M439 Deluxe Buffer, moreover a brush that in less than a minute disburses your foundation/blush/glow product WITHOUT streaky coverage, in fact it holds substantial coverage wise.  Once again, with a pump of product onto the back of my hand, I tapped my deluxe buffer brush into the foundation, and then began disbursing it onto my skin with LARGE circular motions-- there is no beat or path with this, just blend darlin'! I am a an absolute perfectionist, so I went the extra mile of stippling the Marc Jacobs Re(MARC)able Concealer in 1 Awake onto all highlighting zones of my face, focused mainly on my under eye area with a E.L.F Studio Stipple Brush.  Concealer is something EVERY women uses! From a fire engine red pimple to the want of an awakened appearance, concealer does it all, but PLEASE do not be mistaken by this concept.  Many go off and "bake" their face after the concealer application, though this WILL keep your facial product "stable" you must bear in mind when you REMOVE your frames the inner corner indents will CAKE UP, thus I prefer setting my skin after allllllll my makeup is done. 

                              Blush is a must-- wether you choose to bronze/contour or not, blusher is on the list as a NEED! Mac Cosmetics' Relaxation Cream Color is my absolute favorite primarily because it works for all skin tones due to it's creamy mid-tone warm pink nature.  With that being said for breezy application I took my freshly cleaned Elf Ultimate Blending Brush and firmly stippled the product onto my cheeks starting from the apples going up toward my hairline, build coverage as desired!  I personally like to have a bit of definition and warmth to my skin, so during this I took the liberty of dusting Make Up Forever's Pro>Bronze Fusion in 10M Natural Matte Honey (gel product) onto the outer three of my face (temples, hollows of cheeks, jawline, under chin) with a Mac 168, excess was dusted on the sides of my nose, be sure to keep this at a minimum and the goal here is to PREVENT makeup crumbling/cakeing/shifting. Glow factor is everyone's savior in shining gold armor ;)! I am serious! If you have the perfect glow for your skin tone, your eyes will become prominent, this of course if you add glow powder down the bridge of your nose.  Movvvving along, squeezing a pea-sized amount of Nyx's Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator in Gleam onto the back of my hand, I took my ring finger and gently patted the product onto the high points of my face (cheek bones, bridge of nose, chin, cupid's bow, forehead)! To strengthen the glow I picked up my Morphe M143 Deluxe Soft Fan brush and smudged Becca X Jaclyn Hill's Champagne Pop product across those SAME area's Gleam originally touched. As far as the lips go, I chose to coat my lips in Urban Decay's NEW Vice Lipstick in Temper and deepen the rich color with Mac's Viva Glam I lipglass-- the shade you use DOES NOT matter, I just figured a matching eye/lip combo would be pretty! Rather a regular setting powder, I went for my Besame Cosmetics Brightening Vanilla Face Powder, the reflective color correcting powder helps enhance and "bring out" one's eyes.  To apply I dusted the product under my eyes using a Sephora #74 brush and applied excess to any highlighting zones of my skin a concealer originally touched!  The last bit of face makeup you'll need handy is a setting spray, I chose my UD All Nighter simply because it NEVER fails me...as you might of guess a few spritz's here and there and I was set ;). 
*Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil, Strawberry Milk
*Lime Crime Venus the Grunge Eyeshadow Pallet: Divine (all over lid, crease); Creation (all over lid, inner V); Muse (inner V2, lower lash line); Aura (brow bone, inner corners); Icon (soft winged eyeliner)
*KoKo Lashes, Amore
                                    Eye makeup is every woman's fear. "Will my mascara flake?", "Does this color make my eyes "POP" or...?", "Ugh, raccoon eyes, COMMON!"... we've all been there, done that! What IF there was a way for your eye makeup to NOT leak, nor flake, nor make huge raccoon eyes? Well, there is actually. I believe I have a fool proof method to achieving completely waterproof eye makeup, but the deal here lady is to LISTEN and soak in the deets! First off, just like any other day I began by filling and defining my brows using the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer in Auburn...brows TRULY do define one's features so please evaluate the type of arch and thickness you prefer prior to filling anything in, keep in mind brows should be adjacent to glass frame thickness. Once I had my brows fully formed and luscious I set the Brow Definer down and picked up my Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Strawberry Milk to prime both my lids! The type of primer you use is EXTREMELY important, if you think about it, this is like with the Marc Jacobs Coconut Face Primer, it makes or breaks your look. I prefer smudging the stick right onto my lids and taking a cleaned ring finger to gently soften the product in, be sure to smudge above and BELOW your eyes, this means the lower lash line NOT your highlighting area, silly!  From this point forth all you shall need is ONE brush, a fluffy blender, specifically in my case the Morphe E22 Pointed Blender.  Swirling into the shade "Divine" by Lime Crime, I began smudging the pink toned shadow across my lids in swift side to side motions, in the midst of this I began working the product into my crease as well to act as a transitional hue. 

                    Shifting gears, I next up picked up Creation and with that SAME side to side dusting motions applied the color to my lids and slightly in the inner V of my eye, view image 2 from my collage provided above. The last color added to my lids and crease is Muse, the deep brick red was gently smudged CLOSER to my upper lash line than the other shadows and again in the inner V of my eye socket! Excess product was simply smudged under my lower lash line, please know lower lash line shadow will not hinder the goal here today, it actually widens and redefines the eye shape. To begin settling in the makeup I dusted Aura across my brow bones AND on the inner corners of my eye-- a strong highlight is necessary for a wide-awake appearance. To get the ball rolling liner way, with a Morphe G11 brush I flicked 'Icon' out from the outer third of my lid up slightly towards my brow, harsh winged liner is a no-go for today. Speaking of liner however, since I knew prior I was going to use false lashes, I FIRST applied the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara along with obviously, the false lashes, KoKo's Lashes in Amore, THEN proceeded to lining my upper lash line with Stila's Waterproof Stay All Day Liner, black preferably as this "widens" one's eyes! Ooooh lastly before I forget, I applied my brow definer color onto my waterline, the reddish hue in my case bounces off my blue eyes and enhances them tremendously. Hopefully this can be a benefit to those unsure of how they can wear makeup with frames, it can be a struggle, but know I am ALWAYS available, if needed contact me at thaeyeballqueen@gmail.com-- currently I am in the hospital with my mom, she is okay, but it might lead to a lateness reply.  Love you all xoxox.
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave