Sunday, September 13, 2015

Feathered Romance Makeup

       So, today's look leaned a tad summery BUT fear not I added some Fall pazaz to this look!  Around two days ago I received my Lorac Unzipped Pallet and I must say these shades are truly unique!  For example, Unreal is a lovely pinked almost opal shade that I have never seen before.  In comparison to  Urban Decay's Naked 3, I wish I would of purchased the Lorac first being this pallet has 10x more pigment and unique shades.  

    During my video I had switched between two lipstick shades.  One being Mac's Creme De La Femme, and the other being Marc Jacobs Boy Gorgeous.  I will post both photos so you can get an idea of how this look can be changed dramatically by a simple lip shade!



Face                                                          


Blended in with fingers + dampened Beauty Blender

Patted on-top Concealer with damp BB

*ABH Cream Contour Kit- Cinnamon, Banana, Nude
Applied with Sephora Concealer brush
Blended with damp BB + ELF Ultimate blending brush


Contoured/Highlighted with Sephora #74 brush

Applied with Mac 168 

Blended in with Mac 159


#74 Sephora Brush





Eyes
Defined with #12 ABH brush



*Lorac Unzipped Pallet
Unreal, Uncensored, Unconditional, Unspoken, Untamed, Unbridled, Undisovered, Undercover

Ureal was applied on the entire lid with a Mac 239 

Undiscovered was placed towards the tear duct with a Mac 239

Uncensored was placed on the our lid with a Mac 239

Unconditional was placed in the crease along with Unspoken with a Mac 224, and Mac 217

Untamed and Unbridled were mixed together and placed in the outer V using a Sephora Small Shader brush.  I dragged the color under my lash line with a 219 Mac brush.

Undercover was used to highlight the brow bone and inner corners of my eyes- Mac 219

*MUG Corrupt
Corrupt was smudged under the lash line and smudged into Untamed for a more defined crease- 219 Mac

*KVD Trooper Tattoo Liner

*UD Smog 24/7 Liner
I used this on the water line and slightly on my lashes!

*Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

*House Of Lashes Iconic

*HOL Lash Glue