Thursday, September 3, 2015

Cocoa Feathered Mocha


     Todays look was all Colourpop inspired as I just got my recent and FIRST shipment.  If you check on my previous blog post you will be able to see swatches of La La, Hustle, Mooning, and Limbo in full action (:!  As you can see for this look I decided to keep the eyes rather sultry and pop a dark purple on my waterline for a gorgeous contrast.  This look almost reminds me of the mending of Summer+Autumn LOL!  First off I'd like to list the products for my eye makeup rather full face since I adored the shades soooooo much!
Brows:
*ABH Dipbrow Pomaid in Blonde, and Soft Brown Here
I shaped my brows with #12 abh brush 

Eyelids:
*UD Primer Potion in Original Here

*UD Naked 2 Pallet, Foxy Here
Using the brush provided in the pallet I applied Foxy all over my lid to set the primer

I applied La La on my entire lid with my finger as this is the best way to get the most opaqueness.
Mooning was put into the inner V of my eyelid and smudged slightly into Lala with a Mac 217 blending brush.  I also used this on the inner third of my lower lash line!
Hustle was patted on my waterline to set the YSL liner+ add a pop of color to the lower lash line- 219 Mac brush

*MUG Cocoa Bear Here
I blended Cocoa Bear in my crease as a transition shade with a Mac 224 brush

*Lime Crime Venus- Icon Here
Using a 219 Mac brush I smudged Icon halfway under my lower lash line and I blended it slightly into Mooning for more depth. 

*Sephora Moonshadow Baked Pallet- Soft Gold, Light Bronze Here
Soft Gold was placed in the tear duct with my fingers 
Light Bronze was popped on top of La La for more shimmer- I used my fingers this way all the glitter could stick to my 
eyelids!

*Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Goldilux Here
Applied towards the tear duct with fingers

*YSL Waterproof liner in Shimmery Burgundy #5 Here
I lined my waterline with this- mind you it is not waterproof so I as stated above patted Hustle right on top!

*ABH Creme Liner in Sable Here
Lined with the same #12 ABH brush 

*Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara in Black Here

*Ardell Wispies #120 Here




Today I felt rather dark and bruiting so, I went for Limbo which according to Colourpop is a nice Chocolate brown!  It accentuates the shadow perfectly in my opinion. 

Face:

* Smashbox Photo Finish Primer- Blemish Control Here

* Too Faced Born This Way Foundation in Porcelain Here
Blended out with a Marc Jacobs face II brush 

* Tarte Creaseless Concealer in Light Sand Here

* Bobbi Brown Skin Weightless Powder Foundation in 1 Warm Ivory Here
Patted over concealer with a damp BB

*Cover Fx Cream Contour Kit in G Light Medium Here
Blended with an Elf Ultimate Blending Brush

* Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer Here
Applied with a Nars #21 Contour Brush Here

* Marc Jacobs Filtering Contour Powder #instamarc in Mirage Filter Here
Blended with Sephora #74 brush

*Mac Mineralized Blush in Uplifting 
Blended with Mac 159

*Colourpop Highlighter in Stole the Show Here
Applied to cheekbones+nose+chin+forehead with fingers!

*Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder Here
Applied with #74 Sephora brush

*UD Setting Spray Here


Lips:
*Colourpop Limbo Here

*MAC Seducing Sound lipglass Here


Previous post for swatches of the products:
 http://theyeballqueen.blogspot.com/2015/09/colourpop-haul-review-and-swatches.html