Thursday, August 20, 2015

Midday Romantic Smokey Eye

      To be honest I love smokey eyes...on other people.  It is quite ironic being I own about 10 pallets consisting of black, black, more black, and oh BLACK!  Today we shall put these good colors to use in a soft smokey eye, or as I'd like to call it "midday smokey eye".
      I named it midday primarily because WHO WEARS DARK LIDS DURING THE DAY? No one.  This romantic MIDDAY meaning 3-6PM eye makeup is perfect for any eye color and to my surprise was easy to create!

Brows~
*ABH Dip Brow Pomaid in Blonde, and Soft Brown (soft brown used toward the end of the brow)

Eyes~ 
*UD Primer Potion in Original You can buy it here!
*NYX jumbo eye pencil in Black Bean (spread on the lid ONLY) here for great deals + rewards

*UD Naked Pallet Here
Hustle was applied over Black Bean using the brush provided in the Naked pallet
Toasted was put in the inner corners of my eyes using a 219 MAC brush
Sin was used to highlight my brow bone using the Naked brush

*Smashbox Full Exposure Pallet Here
M1 in the inner V using a 217 MAC blending brush
M2 In the crease area using a 224 MAC tapered blending brush

*MUG Immortal Gel Liner Here
*Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara in Black Here


Despite this being one of my shorter descriptions it truly resembles the effort needed- I mean to begin already all I had to do was apply a primer+a cream shadow base.  Then, from there I worked in the shadows.  In all honesty while I dislike the smoke on me it came out quite well!