Monday, August 17, 2015

Japanese Cherry Blossom

       FINALLY I was able to use the Lime Crime Venus pallet full on today and in all honesty I am shocked with the pigment!  On the contrary I have used some shades frequently such as Icon and Aura since both are very unique and for some odd reason I find Icon to be the darkest brown I own...weird.  Anyway, after viewing the colors I felt this look should be flower inspired, specifically a Japanese Cherry Blossom.


 Eyes:
*UD Primer Potion in Original
*NAKED 2- Foxy (to set the primer), Bootycall (to highlight brow bone)
*MUG- Creme Brûlée (transition shade)
*Lime Crime Venus- Aura on the inner corners toward the inner lid.  Shell mid lid.  Venus in the Crease with Icon depending it slightly.  These shades were dragged down to the lower lash line.
*NYX pigment in mink to brighten Aura (I swear I thought this was named Aurora SORRY INSTA)
*Marc Jacobs waterproof eyeliner pen in black
*Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara in black
*Ardell Wispies
*ABH dipbrow in Blonde+Soft Brown

BRUSHES:
*MAC 219, 224, 217, 239
*ABH #12

Full Face
*Marc Jacobs Gel Foundation in 14 Ivory Medium
*MUFE Cream Concealer in #6
*Bobbi Brown Skin Weightless Powder Foundation in 1 Warm Ivory
*COVER FX Cream Contour Kit in N Light
*YSL Luminous Touch in 1.5
*Kat Von D Shade+Light contour pallet (I used the middle shades)
*Too Faced Sweethearts blush in Candy Glow
*Becca Cosmetics Highlighter in Moonstone
*Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer in Chocolate
*MUFE Matte Powder
*UD All Nighter Setting Spray
LIPS
ABH liquid lipstick in milkshake...it was sticky and sorta cracked off :(

Tools
*BB Pro, Pure
*Hourglass ambient powder brush
*Benefit Hoola Bronzer brush
*Sephora #74
*Tarte airbuki

The wear time was incredible! This whole look lasted atlas 7 hours without getting cakey, or oily.  Only negative thing I will say is on the liquid lipstick my lips were super dry and cracked almost eek!