Saturday, August 22, 2015

Autumn Crisp Eye Makeup

       Hello my...fluffy apples! Yes that totally came out right.  I have not been having such a good week being I feel sick and well my new camera is frustrating me SOOO much!  Anyways, despite all this shit (excuse my french) I was able to muster a soft fall inspired makeup look.  Now, some may say "it looks like the look you did with the ABH creme colors". No. Stop. Clearly, this look has a gradient effect to it + contains more orange toned shades.  This would be great for October especially if you're going to a diner party OR just a ritzy event.  Plus the fact having no falsies for this makes it rather easier to recreate :D

AT ANY RATE products will be listed below!



Eye Brows~
*ABH Dipbrow Pomaid in Blonde+ Soft Brown Here
Used a #12 ABH brush to shape

Eyes~
*MAC Bare Study Paint Pot Here

*MUG Rapunzel Here
Applied to the inner corners with a MAC 239 flat shader brush 

*MUG Beaches & Cream Here
Applied in the crease with in MAC 224 tapered blending brush

*MAC Sushi Flower Here
Applied to the mid lid with a MAC 239- I applied this with a light hand this way it didn't upstage the orange waterline!

*MAC Orange (can be substituted for MAC rule) Here
Applied closer to the crease in a more disbursed blending motion- MAC 217 Blending Brush

*MUG Cocoa Bear Here
applied with a 217 blending brush in the inner V

*MAC Antiqued Here
Applied with a MAC 219 for more depth.  I applied Antiqued to the inner corners of my lids + in the crease.  Then I smudged it under my lower lash line.

*MUG Flame Thrower Here
Applied with a MAC 219 towards the inner corners 

*UD NAKED 2- Bootycall Here
Using a Standard shader brush I applied this under my brows to highlight

*ABH Creme Colors- Sable (to line), Coral Reef (waterline) Here
applied with a #12 ABH brush

*Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara in Black Here



Now onto the face!



*Smashbox Photo Finish Blemish Primer Here

*Too Faced Born This Way Foundation in Porcelain Here

*Cover FX Cream Concealer in G Light Here
blended in with an ELF blending brush 

*YSL Luminous Touch in Luminous Ivory 2 Here
Applied to the under eye area in reversed triangles + to the forehead, bridge of my nose and chin!
Blended in with the same ELF blending brush.

*Bobbi Brown Skin Weightless Powder Foundation in Warm Ivory 1 Here
Patted this where I put my concealer with a slightly dampened beauty blender

*COVER FX Cream Contour Kit in G light/medium Here
Blended with a MAC 132

*Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in 1 Golden Light Here
applied in the hollows of my cheeks, bridge of my nose, forehead+ chin in a cowards 3 using a NARS contour brush #21

*Marc Jacobs #instamarc Filtering Contour Powder in Mirage Filter Here

*NARS Orgasm Blush Here
Applied with a MAC 168

*BECCA Opal highlight Here
Applied with a Sephora Fan Brush (came in a set)

*MUFE HD Setting Powder Here
applied with a MAC 134 powder brush


Lips~
*L'Oreal Colour Richie 815 Ginger Spice Here
*L'Oreal Colour Richie Lip Liner in More Chocolate Here

I was actually quite surprised by the lip liner formula as it was very smooth on my lips and did not tug!  Only downside is wear time- but hey I'd rather smoothness over short spans of time! 

Stay tuned for my video that used the term "shit" about 20 times!
  
ALSO I WILL having a video during the week for a tutorial since I haven't been able to configure my video cam!

 P.S need some creme liner recommendations- my ABH one's are pretty thick and do not glide on easy.