Monday, July 27, 2015

Summer Grass Makeup



Hello!  Today I had done a bright green with gold flecks smokey green eye.  Not only did I get use out of my Stila smudge stick, I was able to finally use my Sugarpill pigment in Mint Soda!

To begin this makeup look I contour my face reaaaaaaalll good.  I did this primarily because I wanted a flawless base and my cheekbones to stand out over the lashes upon lashes that I layered
Foundation: Marc Jacobs Gel Foundation in 14 Ivory Medium with MJ foundation brush 2
Contour: COVER FX Cream Contour kit in N LIGHT
Anastasia Contour Kit in Light
Blended with Beauty Blender Pure.
Set with Bobbi Brown Powder Foundation in 1 Warm Ivory (used a large powder brush from MAC)
Bronzer: Mac Mineralized Skin Finish in Cheeky Bronze
Marc Jacobs #INSTAMARC filtering powder in Mirage Filter
Blush: TOO FACED Loved Flush in Your Love is King
Highlight: NARS liquid highlight in Copacabana

Lips: MAC Nightmoth liner, Marc Jacobs Magenta Lip creme





Brows: ABH Brow Wiz in Taupe
Eyes-
Base: Smahsbox primer 24 hr wear
MUFE e/s in Eggshell
MUG LATTE
Lid: Sugarpill Mint Soda
Mid Lid: MAC Swimming
Crease: Forrest Green shade from the Smashbox "Earth As We Know it" pallet
Inner v: MAC Peacock
Lower lash: MUG corrupt blended with MAC forrest green
Tear Duct+ Brow: light golden green shade from the smash bow pallet!


         


Liner: Stila waterproof smudge stick in Jade
Lashes: Too faced better than sex mascara+ Ardell Wispies