Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Romantic Hues + NEW PRODUCTS!!


         Hey guys!  For a few days I have had such an itch to shop, shop, shop!  In light of this, I had received amazing products that I had collaborated together, today.
First off, I had received the Marc Jacobs Lip Creme in Je T'Aime and it is GORG!

        Now, it is for those with Golden undertones.  When I had gone to Sephora I was told I have neutral too pink undertones which was odd to me because any products I choose with this description make me look as if I am about to blow up- not a good look.

So, I have sought out on my own and discovered, "hey I'm really golden, man!".
With this is mind and knowing I ABSOLUTELY LOVEE the lip cremes by Marc Jacobs I decided to use their "red lip color" chart and pick my perfect red.
The chart-->



Here is how Je T'Aime looks swatched on my hand:


It gives that timeless red effect which I fancy very much so!


Along with my lip color I had received two new blushes one being the Too Faced Love Flush in Your Love is King and, the Hourglass blush in Radiant Magenta.

My favorite would have to be the "Your Love is King" blush- being that it has more pigment and longer staying power.  Yes, the Hourglass blush gives a beautiful flush however it is rather basic to me and quite comparable to the cheaper NARS blush in Orgasam.  In my opinion the Too Faced blush has a unique color to it and is matte which I adore!
Your love is king, Radiant Magenta.


On top of this I had also received a sample of the Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector+Ultimate Coverage Creme in Banana.

Now, Instantly I saw a dramatic brightening effect however I felt the brightening corrector made my skin extremely cakey- and so did the concealer and bother highlighted all my pores.  This is a product I will not be investing in.

Radiant Magenta + Je T'Aime




Products used:
*Hourglass Primer in N28
*Guerlain Lingerie De Peau in Ambre Pale 32
*Marc Jacobs foundation brush 2
*Becca Brightening Corrector+ Concealer in Banana
*Bobbi Brown Skin Weightless Foundation in 1 Warm Ivory
*Cover FX contour kit in N light
*Benefits Hoola Bronzer
*Marc Jacobs #instamarc Filtering Powder in Mirage Filter
*Hourglass Blush in Radiant Magenta
*Hourglass highlighting pallet (incandescent light) 
*MUFE aqua brow #10
*ABH brush #12
*UD primer potion in original
*ABH shadows in: Blanc, Touch of Lilac, Deep Plum, Birkin, Pink Champagne 
*Lime Crime liner in Quill
*Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara
*MUFE HD setting powder 
*Sephora #74 brush
*NARS contour brush
*UD all nighter setting spray
*MAC Cremestick liner in sublimeculture
*Marc Jacobs Je T'Aime Lip Creme