Saturday, July 4, 2015

Red Lips and Sharp Wings

Hey guys, happy Fourth of July to all of you!
Today I was feeling rather spicy and was feeling deprived of my red lips so, I decided to do a classic winged eyeliner look followed by RED LIPS!
Now before I post my video below I must explain the troubles I went through doing this makeup look.  Not only did the OCC lip tar constantly bleed, I overlies way to much and looked like a clown. Not a good look.  Despite me loving the lip tars, I do blame this on the lipliner I used because it tugged my lips tremendously and made them well...sticky.  At any rate, below is the video along with products used (:!




*Smashbox Photo Finish Primer in Colorless
*Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Foundation in Ambre Pale #31
*Marc Jacobs Foundation Brush 2
*YSL Luminous Touch in Luminous Ivory
*Cover FX cream concealer in N Extra Light
*Elf Blending Brush
*Bobbi Brown Powder Foundation in Warm Ivory
*Cover Fx cream contour pallet in N Light
*Benefits Hoola bronzer
*Marc Jacobs #instamarc contour pallet in mirage filter
*Too Faced love flush in baby love
*Laura Mercier highlighter
*Sephora #74 brush
*MUFE aqua brow in #10
*Anastasia Dual ended angled brush #12
*Bobbi Brown cream eyeshadow in Bone #1
*MUFE eggshell eyeshadow
*MUG Vanilla Bean
*MUG Creme brûlée
*MUG Mocha
*MUG Rapunzel
*Marc Jacobs pen eyeliner in black
*Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara in black
*Anastasia Beverly Hills waterproof lash
*BH cosmetics waterproof lip liner in Retro
* OCC liptar in stalker+ NSFW
*Lime Crime carousel lipgloss in candy apple
*MUFE HD setting powder
*Urban Decay Setting Spray