Thursday, July 2, 2015

Peacock Smokes

Alright, so for a while my mom was bugging me to do a "peacock inspired" makeup look.  FINALLY I have done so and I think it came out rather well!
First off, when I think of peacocks a few colors come to mind.  The colors being blue, green, and black however to make my eye coloring stand out a tad more, I decided to use a reflective gold on my lower lash line towards my tear duct.  You can view this below along with the Youtube video.



The products used are as followed (only on my eyes):
Primer- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original

Eyeshadows-
Latte by MUG (makeup geek) (crease)
Mocha by MUG (inner V)
Corrupt by MUG (outer V)
Sugarpill Tipsy (inner toward mid lid)
Sugarpill Magpie (mid lid)
Sugarpill Stella (outer lid)
Mac Amber lights (lower lash line)
Bootycall from Naked 2 pallet (highlight in tear duct+brow bone)

Eyebrows+mascara+lashes-
Makeup Forever Aqua Brow Gel in #10 Blond
Better Than Sex mascara by Too Faced in Black
Iconic lashes by Houseoflashes
Houseoflashes eyelash glue

Brushes-
Mac 217 blending brush
Mac 224 tapered blending brush
Mac 239 shader brush
Sephora blending brush (came with a LE set)
Mac 231 tiny shading brush
Mac 219 pencil brush
Smashbox Full Exposure brush (came with Full Exposure Pallet)