Saturday, July 11, 2015

Anastasia Waterproof Cream Colors| Coral Reef Motif Tutorial

Hey loves!  So the other day I had FINALLY received my Anastasia Waterproof Cream colors in the shades Coral Reef, and Sable.  Let me tell you- they're AMAZING!  Like.  I have never had such waterproof colors that are versatile.  For example, My Laura Mercier tighten cake liner stays absolutely NEVER.  These however, have the staying power of a stain (minus actually leaving color).  You will see that I used coral reef to tight line in the video.  I wore this for about 9 hours and in all honesty, everything looked identical to how it did this morning- minus the numerous lipstick applies.

To really test the staying power of these I decided to sleep with the swatches on my hand here is what the look like today, at 2:31 PM-

Considering these lasted a day and maintained pigment without flaking, that is pretty amazing and worth every penny!!

Look how incredible the orange/coral looks against my blue eyes!

Products used:
*Tarte clean slate flawless waterproof primer
*Marc Jacobs Genius Gel in 14 Ivory Medium
*Marc Jacobs Foundation brush 2
*Cover FX cream concealer in N extra light
*Nars Chantilly 
*Elf blending brush
*Bobbi Brown Weightless skin powder foundation in 1 Warm Ivory
*Elf powder puff
*Anastasia Cream Contour kit in Light
*Nars Contour brush
*Too Faced Snow Bunny Bronzer 
*Marc Jacobs #instamark contour powders in Mirage Filter
*Sephora #74
*Inglot cream blush in 91
*Becca highlighter in Opal
*MUFE aqua brow in #10
*#12 angled brush by Anastasia
*Dipbrow in Blonde (anastasia)
*Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion in original 
*Foxy, Snakebite, Bootycall from Naked 2 pallet
*MUG Creme Brulee, Coco Bear, Mocha, Vanilla Bean
*MAC 217, 239, 224
*Better Than Sex Mascara in black by too faced
*Anastasia cream colors in Coral Reef and Sable
*MUFE HD setting powder
*Urban Decay setting spray
*Too Faced lip insurance
*MUFE lipstick in #9